While this rules are intended for the person responsible for the rental, it is also a great idea that you Print This Paper, gather together all the kids in your party and read the safety rules to them so you can all be in the same page.
1) The most important rule of all is that you should NEVER use the Bounce House or Inflatable Game as a Baby Sitter, with that said, children must be supervised at all times.
2) Children must be separated by age groups, only kids from the same age may play on the bounce house or inflatable at the same time. Children different sizes and ages should not be mixed.
3) No shoes are allowed inside the Bounce House or Inflatable Game participants should also empty their pockets and leave outside any sharp objects or other items like jewelery, sun or prescription glasses
4) Bounce Houses are designed for children, and are not recommended for adults, each Inflatable Game has the weight limit and maximum amount of children printed on the side.
5) The maximum number of children allowed in the standard 13 X 13 Bounce House is:
Ages 2 to 8 - 8 children maximum
Ages 9 to 13 - 6 children maximum
Ages 14 to 17 - 4 children maximum
6) No bouncing against the walls and no flips, somersaults or horseplay
7) No food, drinks or silly string inside.
8) Do not use the bounce house during rain or excessive wind (more than 25 miles per hour)
And in case the Bounce house deflates, calmly take the kids out, check that the outlet cord is connected and check that the tubes are properly tied, you can easily re-tie them if necessary.
Follow this simple safety rules and you will be able to enjoy a stress free event while keeping everybody safe and having a good time... Enjoy!
We recommend you that you print this page and have it handy at your event.
Likes us on Facebook and get discounts, promotions and more!
Follow Us on Twitter, we are always posting fun things to do with the family in Houston
Call us today for pricing and to reserve your date! 713 291 5579
or email us at:
Or Fill Out the Form Below
And we'll get back to you within 24 hours with prices, availability and all the information you need for your event
Extreme Climbing services the following areas: Alvin, Atascocita, Bellaire, Baytown, Beaumont, Cypress, Clear Lake, Conroe, Fall Creek, Kingwood, Houston, Humble, Katy, Kemah, La Porte, League City, Deerpark, Galveston, Missouri City, Richmond, Seabrook, Spring, Stafford, Rosenberg, Sugarland, Summerwood, Texas City, Tomball, Pasadena, Webster, Woodlands. (Travel fees may apply) Don't see your area here? Give us a call, we can help! 713 291 5579
This website and all of its content is property of Extreme Climbing LLC All rights reserved 2009